Adage is growing a team of purpose-driven, creative, strategic, problem solvers, who share our passion for technology advancing purpose.
- Strong core values
- Collaborative, creative, and fun environment
- A culture of trust, support, and togetherness
This role is a unique hybrid of Project Manager, Product Owner, Account Manager, and Client Advocate. As the Senior Project Owner, you will partner with clients to understand their requirements and create a roadmap to deliver on project vision.
You’ll collaborate closely with your cross functional scrum team each sprint to ensure that user stories are understood and our solutions provide the most value for stakeholders. At Adage we support one another as we work towards common goals.
- Has at least 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager, Product Manager, Account Manager, Product Owner, Business Analyst, or similar type role in technology or consulting organizations
- Has experience managing multiple concurrent project budgets, including project forecasting and estimates
- Has a track record of successful delivery of medium and large-scale software development projects
- Is skilled at translating complex business needs into cohesive user stories or requirements documents
- Brings a strong eye for detail in writing project related documentation like Statements of Work, Master Services Agreements and Change Orders