Webinar Event Description
Real Solutions to Amp Up Your Online Presence
Many of you are considering virtual events and increasing your online presence during these uncertain times. Hear from association executives as well as our vetted solutions providers on how to engage your stakeholders, attract prospects, and enhance your member experience through their powerful tools.
Our vetted solutions providers will share case studies and short presentations on their solution and how it can help you now – and as you prepare for the future. Each partner will receive 10 minutes to share. Afterward, there will be a 30 minute panel by association executives who will share their experiences with virtual meetings.
Join us online on Thursday, April 23 from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. Central Time. Earn 2 CAE credits for attending.
- 1:00 p.m. – Welcome with Sherry Budziak and Kevin Ordonez
- 1:10 p.m. – Learning Management Solutions by Community Brands with Marc Benton
- 1:20 p.m. – WBT Systems with Michelle Brien
- 1:30 p.m. – Web Courseworks with Matthew Harpold
- 1:40 p.m. – Adage Technologies with Joe Post and Jake Toohey
- 1:50 p.m. – CadmiumCD with Eva Montgomery
- 2:00 p.m. – OasisLMS with Thomas Wong
- 2:10 p.m. – AssociationTV with Dan Stevens
- 2:20 p.m. – Ian Ryan Interactive with Laird Crawford
2:30 p.m. – Panel Discussion on Virtual Meetings facilitated by Sherry Budziak, Founder & CEO of .orgSource. Panelists include Elizabeth Lepowski, Chief Learning Officer at AACE, Jennifer Pitts, Senior Director, Products & Programs at NAHQ, and Megan Schagrin, Chief Executive Officer at SAEM.